Every type of event is made up of numerous parts that fit together like pieces of a puzzle. Successful events have all of those related pieces coming together at the right time and the right place, smoothly and efficiently, and according to plan.
On-site management is a key component to making sure that all of the elements of your special occasion are lined up and flow seamlessly. It involves creating, coordinating and managing all the different components of an event, as well as, the teams of people responsible for each aspect.
Some areas of on-site management may include, but are not limited to:
- reserving a location for an event
- coordinating outside vendors
- developing a parking plan
- designing emergency contingency plans
- ensuring compliance with health and safety standards
- managing staff responsible for each function
- overseeing execution of an event
- monitoring of the event
- resolving event situations on-site